Travel Assistance Policy (TAP)
NHF Colorado provides travel assistance funds for patients of the University of Colorado Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center (HTC) to access clinic appointments, comprehensive care visits, lab draws, physical therapy appointments and other clinical needs determined by the HTC.
- Patients must have a confirmed appointment with the HTC before applying.
- Assistance is determined by mileage to/from the HTC.
- Assistance is open to all patients of the HTC.
- Please allow for 3 weeks prior to appointment for administrative needs. You may be denied assistance if appointment falls within the 3-week margin.
*MUST have credit card for check-in and incidentals (room service, movies, long distance calls)
- One night/room hotel stay.
- An additional room or night is available for a discounted rate of $45
- Gas card, determined by mileage
- Shuttle to Anschutz Medical Campus available at hotel.